Nomad Global Communication Solutions is a leading provider of communication and response products serving a wide variety of customers. Our purpose is to be the solution when every second matter. Please review our website at http://nomadgcs.com/
Our Electrical Lead is responsible for key contributions when it comes to completing projects within the power portion of our assembly process. Our expectation for the role is that this leader plays an integral part in achieving our on-time delivery of customer products that include electrical components. Our lead is responsible for the following:
· Perform business management duties, such as maintaining records or files, preparing reports, or ordering supplies or equipment.
· Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, the quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
· Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
· Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
Task-specific to electrical work:
· Assemble, install, test, or maintain 120/240V AC and 12/24V DC electrical systems or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
· Test electrical systems or continuity of AC and DC circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
· Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Diagnose malfunctioning AC and 12V systems, apparatus, or components, using, visual inspection and test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
· Inspect and test AC and 12V electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections, testing devices, and computer software.
· Diagnosing or repairing problems with electrical equipment, such as lights, relays, battery isolators, generators and leveling systems in motor vehicles.
· Running wires and cables for AC and DC systems and controls
· Computer aided design CAD software
· Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
· Word processing software — Microsoft Word
· Operating system software - Windows
Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Troubleshooting — determining causes of operating errors in electrical systems and deciding what to do about it.
Repairing — Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and quality and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Inductive Reasoning — the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Oral Comprehension — the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Nomad offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the ability to grow within a stable business environment. We also have fun.
The complete job description will be provided to candidates selected for an in-person interview.