Nomad is rapidly growing, and we need a passionate, experienced, and mission driven executive human resources professional to help us scale.
Located in the Flathead Valley, home of Glacier National Park, one of the most beautiful outdoor meccas in the world, Nomad is focused on producing the best connected mobile operations centers on the planet to keep our customers connected and operational at all times and in all places.
If you are looking for a leadership role in helping to change the future of emergency management, disaster response and national security, Nomad is the place for you!
This position encompasses all aspects of HR including HR Manager, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Development.
• Own, champion and drive a culture reflective of our Core Values and Strategic Philosophies.
• Comprehensive strategic planning, development, administration, organization, operations and delivery of all human resource activities.
• Develop and lead organization-wide strategy for full life cycle of recruiting, hiring, onboarding and developing a world class workforce.
• Lead the development, implementation and direction of innovative performance management systems, general policy management and operating procedures.
• Assess, advise and coach leadership on managing talent development.
• Become a trusted partner at all levels of the organization.
• Identify improvement opportunities and lead improvement initiatives in line with Nomad’s Strategic Priorities.
• Ensures compliance to all applicable laws, codes and regulations. Develop and presents recommendations for applicable industry best practices.
• Assist in the research, recommendation, implementation and administration of an effective HRIS and applicable technology-enabled business process improvements.
• Ensure that compensation programs, dynamic performance management and other talent resource related systems meet current and future Nomad objectives.
• Identify and communicate emerging issues related to compensation, performance management and operational practices; recommends and leads innovative solutions.
• Develop, deliver and present relevant management reports.
• You have extensive executive level knowledge of methods, practices and procedures of human resource management.
• You can independently perform a wide range of complex and responsible management and technical assignments associated with human resource administration.
• You understand and apply the principals, concepts and work processes, laws, rules and reference materials relevant to the professional operations of a comprehensive human resource department.
• You are able to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships both internally and externally, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality and sensitivity to personnel issues.
• You rapidly acquire a thorough knowledge of our organization and functional structures, as they relate to personnel needs.
• You accomplish amazing amounts of important work.
• You love to learn, seek guidance to obtain additional perspective, and enjoy collaborating with others.
• You advocate for taking smart risks and have a willingness to try new things for the benefit of the organization.
• You demonstrate the ability to influence others with a bias towards listening first.
• You are creative and an out of the box thinker.
• You have the ability and willingness to ask “Why?”
• You are a resourceful, self-starter.
• You think strategically, and can clearly articulate what you are, and are not trying to do.
• You smartly separate what must be done now, and what can be improved upon later.
• You continuously seek to understand our strategy, people, market, customers and suppliers.
• You are agile and flexible and can anticipate and adapt to changing priorities and additional demands.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Law, Public Administration or a relevant related field AND a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible management level experience in human resource management which clearly demonstrates your ability to assume responsibility for the development and coordination of a comprehensive human resources program.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to lead.
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s degree in related field.
• Demonstrated experience with the development and operational responsibility of performance management and compensation plans/programs.
• HRIS implementations.