As our Marketing Development Coordinator, you will be a leader on the team tasked with understanding our customer mission as well as telling the world the Nomad story as we work to produce the world’s best connected mobile operations centers. This person is our best megaphone to the market, and truly enjoys finding innovative ways to craft our strategy around our messaging and our platforms. This position works closely with multiple internal and external groups (e.g. inside and outside sales teams, graphic design, operations, production, engineering, etc.) as needed to lead and produce a winning effort.
Within the marketing scope of responsibilities:
• Clearly understand our customers, their mission and how to make them the hero
• Create and drive innovative marketing strategies that will provide sales leads
• Organize our message to meet the current and potential needs of our customers
• Proactively look for opportunities to tell the world about Nomad
• Guide our messaging while utilizing other available resources ad team members (sales team, graphic design, etc.)
• Create product content (e.g. sales documentation, customer and product videos, website copy, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our platforms to the world.
• Measure and optimize the buyer journey to better understand future product feature adoption and usage.
• Lead our outbound marketing (social media, email blasts, press releases, etc.) as well as craft a successful inbound marketing program
• Act as a conduit between the organization and the outside sales team to help interpret client mission and pain points and support company goals through multiple outlets
• Gain fulfillment from helping customers improve their ability to communicate when it is critical.
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns, content marketing, product positioning and other projects
• Monthly reporting on marketing data to aid management in making decisions
• Manage and track social media accounts
• Support day-to-day operations including marketing campaigns and promotions
• CRM management
• Trade show and event marketing and management
• Learn new methods and use new tools that increase your personal competence.
• Work independently but support consistent collaboration – leveraging emerging approaches
• Be in a position to enhance your financial situation while staging yourself for promotions
• Expand your knowledge of various industries and sectors
• Challenge and stimulate your intellectual curiosity
• Expand the breadth and depth of your professional network and your reputation within that network
• Become a trusted advisor with customers by learning their businesses, challenges, and risks
• Work to improve customer contact relationships and expand reach within customers to other buying centers.
• Work within the assigned territory, resource and budget constraints.
• Manage customer satisfaction by involving internal resources.
• Keep up with continuing education to improve your skills and move you towards your next career path promotion.
• Be an active participant in sales meetings, discussions and an ardent ambassador for Nomad.
• Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of marketing initiatives against success metrics such as click through rates,, traffic, conversions and A/B testing results
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• 1-3 years true marketing experience, MUST BE ABLE TO VERIFY THROUGH PAST EMPLOYERS
• Strong ability to effectively communicate
• Proven ability to take “charge and lead” to drive the changes necessary to communicate our story
• The desire and ability to progress through the Nomad career trajectory is a preferred characteristic
• Verifiable experience working with agency/client partners to “tell their story”
• Graphic design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
• Experience in website CMS, email marketing, CRM and Analytics, Basic HTML / CSS
• Experience with office applications, specifically spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
• Knowledge of database marketing, targeting, and segmentation
• Proficiency across various social platforms and management tools (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Buffer, etc.)
• BA / BS / Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent work experience
• Expectation of travel (up to 30% or as required to support marketing objectives and develop customer relationships)
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
Schedule - primarily Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Benefits - In addition to the benefit of building one of the most purposeful and unique products in the world, Nomad GCS, Inc. offers a very competitive benefits package that includes PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k), Group Health Insurance, and Voluntary Benefits – VSP Vision, Delta Dental, AFLAC.