Nomad Global Communication Solutions
Nomad Global Communication Solutions is a leading provider of communication and response products serving a wide variety of customers. Our purpose is to be the solution when every second matter. Please review our website at http://nomadgcs.com/
Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist
A considerable amount of your responsibility will be to answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at Nomad. The additional elements of your role will be to assist the Human Resources Department with process administration, maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, and file maintenance. This is an excellent role for someone who is interested in starting their career in the Human Resources field. We seek a candidate that is self-inspired to learn and demonstrates a high degree of customer service while positively contributing to our team.
· Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
· Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
· Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
· Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
· Prepare and set up for new employee orientations.
· Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
· Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
· Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability.
Basic Knowledge desired:
· Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Nomad offers a competitive base pay along with a benefits package. When applying please include your basic salary requirements.