Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
Nomad Global Communication Solutions is a leading provider of communication and response products serving a wide variety of customers. Our purpose is to be the solution when every second matter. Please review our website at http://nomadgcs.com/
POSITION DESCRIPTION: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT I
OVERVIEW: Under the supervision of the Finance Manager and/or the Management Staff Accountant, this position performs a variety of accounting functions including, but not limited to preparing and posting entry-level vendor or customer invoices when all of the supporting documentation has been received and compiled, processing payments to vendors or payments received from customers, and maintaining positive, high-quality vendor/customer relations.
· Assists the Finance Department to meet departmental tasks and goals in a team environment.
· Sustain effective work relationships in order to foster an environment where innovation, collaboration, and cooperation are used to solve problems.
· Assists with the preparation of financial reports by accounts receivable and accounts payable information from the general ledger system and from departments as required.
· Assists with the compilation of financial information to prepare entries to accounts in the general and subsidiary ledgers
· Assists in month-end close related accounts receivable and payable reconciliations to the general ledger and supporting the accounting department in assuring integrity and accuracy of general ledger and financial reporting.
· Performs and/or assists with specific A/P, A/R or payroll processes in the absence of key staff members.
· Assists with establishing, modifying, documenting, and coordinating implementation of general accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Assists with general accounting support to business organizations and with the preparation of selected work papers for various audits and reviews.
· Demonstrates technical mastery of self and organizational objectives.
· Demonstrates analytical skills: problem-solving techniques, organizing & interpreting data, presenting data to make or support a decision.
· Maintains general accounting data related to project costs in E2 or other MRP/ERP system utilized by the organization, including project labor, overhead and materials reconciliations.
· Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
· Performs other duties, activities, and special projects as required.
The complete job description will be provided to candidates during the selection process.
Position Description: Senior Web Applications Developer/Full Stack
Wage Range: DOE
Summary: The Senior Web Applications Developer works in a rapid prototype environment supporting Nomad’s continuous development of proprietary technologies. The position requires the application of independent thinking to develop and test solutions related to centralized control operating tools.
Position requires a strong knowledge of the following:
Languages: Typescript, NODEJS, Java Script, and PHP.
Frameworks: Angular 2+, Express JS, and Typeform.
Position requires basic knowledge of security principles such as JSON Webtokens, Cryptography, Authentication and Authorization.
· Proven working experience in web programming
· Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
· Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process helpful.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· BS in computer science or a related field, Or Equivalent Experience.
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications; leading team of developers.
Basic Functional Scope & Responsibilities:
· Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
· Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
· Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
· Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
· Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
· Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
· Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
· Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Nomad Global Communication Solutions offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Nomad GCS is an equal opportunity employer, (EOE,) and voluntarily follows affirmative action guidelines. As an equal opportunity employer, Nomad GCS does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws.