Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
The chief function of the IT Integration Technician is to install IT related equipment, hardware, radios, cables, and connectors; follow processes and procedures; and read and follow CAD drawings. The IT Integration Technician is responsible for using best practices to pull and terminate various cables. The IT Integration Technician must be able to communicate and document progress for projects.
The duties of the IT Integration Technician will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ability to follow the IT Integration Process Flow to perform all Integration-specific tasks necessary to complete each project according to the IT Engineer’s system
- Reading the Cable Runs spreadsheet and follow best practices running and dressing cables from source and destination
- Installing (crimping, soldering, etc.) the proper connectors at each end of the cables according to SOPs and best practices.
- Installing equipment according to the Rack Layout spread sheet. Must be able to mount hardware on shelf racks for a mobile environment.
- Understanding and following a comprehensive Equipment Interconnects spreadsheet which will show all of the in-rack patches and patch cable types between different rack-mounted equipment in the vehicle.
- Following and installing Antenna’s according to the Antenna Layout spreadsheet which will show the physical mounting locations of all RF antennas on the roof of the vehicle. Learn and follow best practices for all terminations and preparing cables for use.
- Completing the Cable Test document in spreadsheets for projects.
- Running the Equipment Test and document results in spreadsheets.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting cabling, antennas, electronics, and accessories in the Technician’s list of Core IT competencies.
- Edit/update all documentation as tasks are completed to keep the IT Integration Manager, IT Engineer, and other management up to speed on project status.
Basic IT Competencies
· General IT Integration
· Cabling & Terminations
· Rack & Power
Core IT Competencies
· Wi-Fi & Cellular
· Data & Networking
The IT Integration Technician reports directly to the IT Integration Manager.
Prefer 1 - 2 years experience
Starting wage - $13.00 per hour (DOE) plus benefits.
Successful candidate must have experience:
- operating a spray gun to apply industrial automotive paint finishes on various types of materials including metal, aluminum, plastic and others as needed
- masking and prepping
- bonding and auto body repair
- familiarity and understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the automotive painting field.
- At least 24 months documented and verifiable experience in custom auto painting/undercoating and autobody repair
- Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
Position is full time, permanent, year-around. Starting wage is $15.00 per hour, DOE with wage review after successful completion of probationary period. Schedule is Mon - Thurs. 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or Tues. - Fri. 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. plus some weekends as needed to meet deadlines. We offer BC/BS health insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, various other benefits.
• Mobile technology provisions.