Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
We continue to grow!!!! We are currently recruiting entry level Production Technicians to represent the organization through their leadership, efficiency, and craftsmanship. Candidates need to be hard working, self-motivated, good at multitasking, cooperative, and reliable. Safety is not negotiable, it's everyone's responsibility. We hire on attitude, then aptitude, then skill - do you have what it takes?
- Reading/following CAD
- Measuring, cutting and building jigs and carpet panels
- Flooring installation
- Electrical installation
- General plumbing installation
- Window and door installation
- Knowledge of and ability to operate all general hand/power tools
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- General carpentry projects such as cabinet and counter top making
2. Willingness and ability to embrace change
3. Willingness and ability to work OT when needed
Schedule is Mon - Thurs. 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., some Friday's depending on project delivery deadlines.
Wage is $13.00 per hour plus benefits to start.
Nomad GCS, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package that includes BC/BS Health Insurance, 401(k), AFLAC, VSP Vision, Delta Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays and more!
We are currently seeking candidates for entry level welding positions. The WELDER I will work under the direction of the Welding Supervisor to fabricate and weld metal and/or aluminum by applying appropriate welding techniques. Welders will be actively involved in the production of emergency management communication vehicles.
Requires 1 - 2 years of documented welding work experience including interpreting blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics and determining appropriate welding process.
Also requires 1 - 2 years of experience of MIG, TIG, spool gun, or push-pull welding applications. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of Nomad products.
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
Tasks and Abilities:
- Deburring material
- Align and clamp work pieces together, using rules, squares, or hand tools, or position items in fixture, jigs, or vises.
- Staging material to be welded.
- Ability to weld both metal and aluminum using MIG, TIG, spool gun, and push-pull.
- Familiarity with fabrication concepts, practices, and procedures within the welding field.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and parts.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs unassisted on a continual basis.
Mon - Thurs. 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., OT may be required on Friday's depending on project delivery deadlines. Full benefits, wage is $14.00 hour to start, wage review upon successful completion of probationary period and/or ability to achieve certification in aluminum welding.