Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
Daily tasks could include:
- Splicing wires with knives or cutting pliers, and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Diagnosing or repairing problems with electronic equipment, such as sound, navigation, communication, and security equipment, in motor vehicles.
- Inspecting and testing electrical or electronic systems to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing instruments such as voltmeters.
- Installing equipment and accessories such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems.
- Conferring with engineers and team members to determine the nature of malfunctions.
- Running new speaker and electrical cables.
- Cutting openings and drilling holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills and routers.
- Replace electrical or electronic components.
- Build wooden enclosures for sound components, fit them to vehicle dimensions.
- 3 - 5 years experience 12V and 120V electrical
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical circuitry
- 3 - 5 years experience reading and following CAD
- Ability to develop and understand electrical processes
- Ability to train and mentor other team members specific to electrical processes
Nomad offers a competitive benefit package that includes two BC/BS Health Insurance packages to select from (PPO and HDHP), voluntary benefits - VSP Vision, Delta Dental, AFLAC, 401(k) with a company match, paid holidays and PTO.
The Executive Administrative Assistant at
Nomad reports to the CEO. The primary purpose of the Executive Administrative position
is to enhance the CEO’s effectiveness by providing executive level support
and professionally representing the executive and the executive office to the internal Nomad team, clients, and the public.
BASIC FUNCTIONAL SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal Executive Administrative Assistant serves as the CEO’s right hand and is trusted with a variety of executive level tasks and complex duties and responsibilities. In addition to handling internal and external communications, filing and clerical work, the Executive Administrative Assistant will be in charge of managing complex scheduling projects, maintaining filing systems, confidential and executive level document review and preparation, presentation preparation and at times overseeing and working with other team members to effectively complete the CEO’s objectives.
In addition, the Executive Administrative Assistant will frequently find themselves speaking with clients, other team members and upper management as the first line of communication from the CEO. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be expected to follow instruction from the CEO, understand and execute those instructions with little to no follow up from the CEO.
PRINCIPLE FUNCTIONAL SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a force multiplier for the CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; creating targeted presentations; and proactively taking on other duties as required.
- Maintains CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Monitors CEO’s email, mail, and requests in his absence.
- Screens incoming calls to the CEO in the most professional manner.
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in his absence and often times speaking for the CEO.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries, occasional airport/hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by handling confidential information with discretion.
- Completes assigned projects within established timelines and according to company process.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Attends meetings, takes detailed notes and prepares meeting notes for publication.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional
and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- Collaborates with Nomad team to accomplish corporate objectives.
- Clerical duties that require knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Visio, all office equipment.
- Understands the significance of the Nomad Core Values and a demonstrated willingness and ability to practice them throughout his/her time at Nomad GCS, Inc.
- Innovative, self-starter, dependable and ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment while focusing on individual tasks and priorities, utilizing highly effective time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, exceptionally organized, direct in dealing with others, articulate, goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a strong work ethic, personal integrity and commitment to a job well done. Candidate should have proven and sustained record of high-quality work.
- Operate as a change agent to drive continual improvements in the controls, processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse individuals and calmly and efficiently deal with change.
- Executive level writing skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years office management or executive level administrative experience.
- Must possess a valid Montana Drivers License.
- Primary schedule is Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; however, successful candidate must be able to allow for flexible scheduling on an as-needed basis to accommodate after hours meetings and project deadlines.
- Wage is $13 - $19 per hour DOE
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office setting, long periods of computer related work, constant interruptions, high levels of stress at times.
The Production Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Production Manager, Team Leads, and Program Managers as needed.
Tasks will include scheduling, typing, data entry, filing, and copying. This position will require strong computer skills, particularly excel.
Candidate needs to be self-motivated, creative and able to manage assignments from multiple supervisors.
Work environment - manufacturing production floor, lots of walking, exposure to loud noises on a regular basis.
This position is part-time initially, potential for full-time in the future.
Schedule could be flexible - 20 - 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Starting wage is $12.00 per hour, some benefits available.
o Affect upon the project’s original design parameters
o Its feasibility given the project’s budgetary parameters and a breakdown of any associated hard costs
o The estimated engineering time for completion of the change
o The affect the change would have upon the project’s timeline
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Experience with SolidWorks
This is a full time position requiring 40 hrs per week, primarily Monday thru Friday.
Nomad GCS, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with company contribution; 401(k) with a company match, PTO, Paid Holidays & much more.
• Mobile technology provisions.