Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
The Receptionist/Safety Admin Support person(s) at Nomad GCS, Inc. are the first point of contact for all customer inquiries both in person and on the phone, and provides information and assistance to the Nomad GCS internal staff and the public according to established procedures. The Receptionist will also perform a variety of clerical duties to support internal staff.
We are seeking two individuals to work Part-Time schedules. We have an 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. shift and a 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. shift, both are Monday - Friday. Wage is $13.00 - $14.00 per hour.
- Answer multi-line phone system,
determine the purpose of the call, direct to the appropriate
person and take and deliver message if necessary.
- Greet all visitors and guests in a
professional manner, determine visitor needs, notify internal staff of
- Monitor people coming and going
from the facility, issue visitor passes and PPE as needed.
- Compose, type, proof-read, and copy memos and other documents through email and other word processing mechanisms.
- Maintain basic logs and perform data entry.
- Become cross-trained on other administrative duties
- Maintain a neat and orderly reception area.
- Assist Safety Chair with administrative duties.
- Keeps lobby area neat and orderly, including preparing coffee daily and keeping the coffee station clean and stocked
- Organize and schedule meeting rooms
- Maintains the company GHS filing system
- Hospitality for clients/guests/internal
- Ordering meals for functions
- Assist with the following:
- Employee of the Month
- Employee anniversary activities (certificates & luncheon)
- Employee birthday activities (posters & luncheon)
- Maintaining bulletin boards
- Scheduling Interviews
- Producing monthly newsletter
- Assist Safety Chair with the following:
- Assisting walk-in candidates with application kiosk
- Producing weekly sign in sheet for Monday meetings
- Emailing general safety notices out on behalf of the SC
- Working in the Succeed Risk Management Portal to assign trainings, track accidents/incidents, and build new team members
- Provide any other administrative support the SC may need
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as work processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language
- Computers and Electronics
- Active Listening
- Service Orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Oral and Written Comprehension
- Oral Express and Speech Clarity
- Lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
Open office area concept, first point of contact for all who enter Nomad. While it is climate controlled, it can get cooler in the winter and warmer in the summer due to the location near the main door. Receptionist is also required to interact with all departments which often times requires walking between buildings during extreme weather conditions. This also creates exposure to unpleasant odors and air quality including paint, welding, etc.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role, prefer some experience in Safety.
• Manufacturing environment, work station may be located in an open area within the plant.
• Temperature inside the building may fluctuate depending on the outside temperature.
• Ability to spend the majority of the day walking at a fast pace throughout the manufacturing facility.
• Ability to climb inside the units, under the units, and often times on top of the units for inspection purposes.
• Ability and willingness to utilize all PPE required to perform duties safely.
This is a full time, permanent position that qualifies for a full benefits package.
Wage and schedule will be discussed at the time of interview.
• Report directly to the Special Operations’ Team Manager.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES: