Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
Daily tasks could include:
- Splicing wires with knives or cutting pliers, and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment.
- Diagnosing or repairing problems with electronic equipment, such as sound, navigation, communication, and security equipment, in motor vehicles.
- Inspecting and testing electrical or electronic systems to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing instruments such as voltmeters.
- Installing equipment and accessories such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems.
- Conferring with engineers and team members to determine the nature of malfunctions.
- Running new speaker and electrical cables.
- Cutting openings and drilling holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills and routers.
- Replace electrical or electronic components.
- Build wooden enclosures for sound components, fit them to vehicle dimensions.
- 3 - 5 years experience 12V and 120V electrical
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical circuitry
- 3 - 5 years experience reading and following CAD
- Ability to develop and understand electrical processes
- Ability to train and mentor other team members specific to electrical processes
Nomad offers a competitive benefit package that includes two BC/BS Health Insurance packages to select from (PPO and HDHP), voluntary benefits - VSP Vision, Delta Dental, AFLAC, 401(k) with a company match, paid holidays and PTO.
o Affect upon the project’s original design parameters
o Its feasibility given the project’s budgetary parameters and a breakdown of any associated hard costs
o The estimated engineering time for completion of the change
o The affect the change would have upon the project’s timeline
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Experience with SolidWorks
This is a full time position requiring 40 hrs per week, primarily Monday thru Friday.
Nomad GCS, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with company contribution; 401(k) with a company match, PTO, Paid Holidays & much more.
Schedule is primarily Monday - Friday, specific hours to be determined.