Careers at Nomad Global Communication SolutionsWhy Work at Nomad?
Nomad products and services make a definitive difference in securing and safeguarding life and property through the delivery of industry leading communication solutions and mobile command centers. Our clients include local, state, and federal emergency response teams, government agencies and many world class private businesses. Nomad’s success is a result of the trusted partnerships built between our team members and our clients. We are a growing company with a team-oriented atmosphere that is passionate about creating a rewarding work environment and delivery mission focused solutions to our customers.
Candidates should share our passion for finding solutions to complex problems and excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Our skilled team includes structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, IT integrators and network engineers, welders, electricians, carpenters, CNC operators, solution oriented account executives, project managers, procurement specialists and finance and administrative professionals. We seek team members who are excited about collaborating and share our values:
Excellence in Everything
Nomad Global Communications Solutions, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, PTO, a matching 401K retirement plan and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing organization. We are located in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Northwestern Montana and only minutes from Flathead Lake, Glacier National Park, and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Along with its incredible beauty, the valley is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the great outdoors.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Nomad GCS, Inc. fully subscribes to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Nomad GCS, Inc. promotes a drug free work environment.
Nomad Global Communication Solutions is a leading provider of communication and response products serving a wide variety of customers. Our purpose is to be the solution when every second matter. Please review our website at http://nomadgcs.com/
POSITION DESCRIPTION: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT I
OVERVIEW: Under the supervision of the Finance Manager and/or the Management Staff Accountant, this position performs a variety of accounting functions including, but not limited to preparing and posting entry-level vendor or customer invoices when all of the supporting documentation has been received and compiled, processing payments to vendors or payments received from customers, and maintaining positive, high-quality vendor/customer relations.
· Assists the Finance Department to meet departmental tasks and goals in a team environment.
· Sustain effective work relationships in order to foster an environment where innovation, collaboration, and cooperation are used to solve problems.
· Assists with the preparation of financial reports by accounts receivable and accounts payable information from the general ledger system and from departments as required.
· Assists with the compilation of financial information to prepare entries to accounts in the general and subsidiary ledgers
· Assists in month-end close related accounts receivable and payable reconciliations to the general ledger and supporting the accounting department in assuring integrity and accuracy of general ledger and financial reporting.
· Performs and/or assists with specific A/P, A/R or payroll processes in the absence of key staff members.
· Assists with establishing, modifying, documenting, and coordinating implementation of general accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Assists with general accounting support to business organizations and with the preparation of selected work papers for various audits and reviews.
· Demonstrates technical mastery of self and organizational objectives.
· Demonstrates analytical skills: problem-solving techniques, organizing & interpreting data, presenting data to make or support a decision.
· Maintains general accounting data related to project costs in E2 or other MRP/ERP system utilized by the organization, including project labor, overhead and materials reconciliations.
· Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
· Performs other duties, activities, and special projects as required.
The complete job description will be provided to candidates during the selection process.
Nomad Global Communication Solutions is a leading provider of communication and response products serving a wide variety of customers. Our purpose is to be the solution when every second matters. Please review our website at http://nomadgcs.com/
Our Sales and Marketing Support Assistant is responsible for a key contribution when it comes to responding to current and future business opportunities. The selected candidate’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that Nomad is well positioned to be aware of, and respond to bids that fall within our areas of expertise. Additionally, they have responsibility to support our remote team members with a variety of requests that enable them to be customer facing. Lastly, they need to be engaged with, as well as collaborate with sales and marketing to drive messaging that resonates and impacts our current customer base. In a nutshell, we need a highly organized individual who thrives in a deadline driven environment, but also has the ability to connect and build the connection with our customers. Our ideal candidate will continuously improve our written responses and support our sales team by building contract award winning presentations while being likable and able to drive relationships.
• Manage bid and proposal processes from start to finish in response to Request for Proposals (RFP’s) from customers.
• Act as a conduit between the organization and the outside sales team to help interpret client requirements and support company goals.
• Work independently but support consistent collaboration – leveraging emerging approaches
• Work collaboratively to implement innovative approaches to stay connect with our existing customer base
• Maintain and monitor all bid and contract related sites to find the business necessary to achieve revenue goals
• Generate Nomad Project Bid Requirement Standards: Incorporate Nomad verbiage to client specifications, so that they are stronger when the project goes to bid. This would mean working with engineering/production/IT to identify methods they use which our competitors may not (3D CAD, ERP system, 3rd party Engineering certification, Cisco certifications, etc.…).
• Support outside sales team members with sales related activities including, but not limited to: market research, sales support, document preparation, and other activities as requested.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 5 years of documented, successful experience in a sales support role
• Evidence of CRM use and adherence
• The desire and ability to progress through the Nomad career trajectory is a preferred characteristic.
Nomad offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the ability to grow within a stable business environment. We also have fun.
Complete job description will be provided to candidates selected for an in person interview.
This position will also assist with the maintenance of vendor and customer accounts, lower level accounting tasks with monthly and quarterly closing, payroll and payroll reporting, A/P processing including posting invoices, and processing payments by check, electronic transfers or credit cards, A/R processing including billing and collection, and providing supporting documentation for fixed assets classification and depreciation, in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles.
Provides backup documentation for the analysis and preparation of financial documentation, including balance sheets and statements of financial position. Other general accounting duties will be assigned when appropriate. Must exhibit willingness to learn and be cross trained in other various accounting functions. Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to proactively take on new and varied responsibilities. Ability to effectively work across all functional and management teams in a positive, professional and results-oriented manner.
Wage is $13.50 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Full time, permanent position, qualifies for full benefits package including group health insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and 401(k).